Payroll Advisor Job at Hobark International Limited
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Payroll Advisor
Job Location: Lagos Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
- Primarily responsible for managing periodic payroll processes in line with subsisting compensation strategy, structure, policies, and statutory requirements.
- First Degree in Business Administration, Economics or Accounting etc
- 8 years payroll management/human resources, and tax administration experience within a reputable and structured business environment.
- Professional accounting qualification e.g. ACCA or ACA. ACIT will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated familiarity with accounting practices and the Nigerian tax policy environment.
- Good working knowledge of the key human resources processes such as compensation management, payroll administration, organization development and HR operations
- Understanding of payroll legislation and processes in Nigeria i.e. tax, superannuation.
- Tangerine Life Recruitment for a Digital Financial Sales Executive
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Opening
- Nationwide Sale & Marketing Executives Openings
- Account Officer Job at Golden Beach Resort
- Cashier Job at NENnetworks Nigeria
- Warehouse Account Officer Job at Anthony Ayoade Associates
- Head of Internal Control Job at Blackcod Asset Management
- Finance and Admin Lead Job at Strongmas Automobile Limited
- Investment Executive Job at NENnetworks Nigeria
- Account Officer Job at Ascentech Services Limited