Performance Development Coordinator Job at Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited
Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited - In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Performance Development Coordinator
Requisition Number: 174458
Job Location: Trans Amadi Layout, Port Harcourt - Rivers
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Completion Tools
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
- We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead
- Under broad direction, enables service excellence and customer satisfaction by providing training and guidance to individuals engaged in well site service work. Reviews performance data to identify trends and opportunities for performance improvement.
- Promotes the use of the Halliburton Management System (HMS). Promotes and encourages safety and service quality.
- Monitors on-site field performance assessments (End of Job Customer Survey (EJCS)/ Key Performance Indicator review).
- Champions the implementation of new technology within Product Service Line (PSL). Assists employees with Human Resource Development and Human Resources issues (i-Learn, PPR).
- Trains, mentors, and assesses competencies of employees engaged in well site service work. Coordinates and assists with the Correction, Prevention, and Improvement (CPI) process for PSL.
- Investigates and performs follow-up activities on unplanned events and/or jobs. Investigates accidents, injuries and incidents within assigned PSL.
- Coordinates the hiring process for assigned PSL; in concert with Human Resources.
- Interfaces and works effectively with Service Coordinator counterpart pursuant to employee development and evaluation issues. Job role contributes directly to value creation.
- Skills are typically acquired through completion of an Undergraduate Degree in Production and Operations Management, Industrial Engineering, or similar disciplines and a minimum of 5 years of experience in Halliburton Product Service Line (PSL) field operations which includes experience in a Halliburton Technical Planner role.
- 8-10 years of Halliburton Product Service Line (PSL) field operations experience, including experience in a Halliburton Technical Planner role may be substituted in lieu of undergraduate degree requirement.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Note: Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
- Office Manager Job at Macro Acres Limited
- Trade Operations Officer Job at Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI)
- Head, Human Asset Mgt & Administration Job at Dangote Group
- Operations Officer (Male Warehouse and Female Marketing Officer) Job at Sales Force Consulting
- Hotel Operations Manager Job at Efezi Southsea Nigeria Limited
- Accountant / Admin Officer Job at Efezi Southsea Nigeria Limited
- Front Desk Officer Job at Kegoz Systems Limited
- Administrative Officer Job at InMotion ICT Hub Limited
- Confidential Secretary / Administrator Job at American Hospitals
- Administrative / Operation Officer Job at Willers Solutions Limited