Personal Assistant at EbonyLife TV
EbonyLife TV is Africa’s first global Black TV network. The channel continues to grow exponentially across the globe with premium scripted programmes available on numerous platforms. EbonyLife TV annually produces over 1000 hours of premium, original and homegrown Anglo-African entertainment programming of which 80% belongs exclusively to the network.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Position: Personal Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a talented personal assistant to support a senior executive within the company.
Essential requirements include:
- 3+ years of experience.
- Excellent writing skills
- Advanced PowerPoint, Excel and MS Word competency
- Ability to multitask in a variety of areas.
- A strong level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Must be composed, resilient and possess an exceptional attention to details.
- Excellent communication skills and flexibility.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes.
- Well organized individual with positive attitude.