Personal Assistant to the CEO at Lorache Group
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Personal Assistant to the CEO
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the CEO.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Reminding the CEO of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients collating and filing.
- Organizing events and conferences.
- Bachelor degree or a degree related to the business or industry preferred or equivalent in work experience at the leadership or functional level, dependent upon the position
- 2-4 years’ experience in supporting a senior-level executive
- Experience in Social Services Administration or Management in a similar setting
- Knowledge of organizational support systems, specifically related to filing and follow-up
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to work effectively with and through others
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality in regards to the operations of the executive office
- Ability to write grammatically and syntax-correct papers
- Skilled in internet research
- Skilled in typing, proofreading, spelling, punctuation, editing correspondence, and grammatical accuracy.
- Possess proficient computer skills
- Possess proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Possess proficient time management skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Lorachevacancy@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Personal Assistant Job at Unified Payment Services Limited
- Personal Assistant to the CEO (NYSC) at Myrtle Management Consultants
- Personal Assistant Job at ICS Outsourcing Limited
- Personal Assistant Job at Rutforce Marketing Services Limited
- Office Secretary Job at Think Axis Limited
- Personal Assistant Job at May & Baker Nigeria Plc
- Personal Assistant Job at Ultimus Holdings
- Secretary Job at Whyte Cleon Limited
- Male Personal Assistant to MD at Abike Global Contracting Limited
- Media Point Recruitment for a Female Secretary