Personal Assistant to the Managing Director at Bluesquad
Bluesquad Limited - Our client, one of the Interior Design companies in Nigeria, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Female Personal Assistant to the Managing Director
Job Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Prepare reports and documentation for meetings and appointments.
- Devise and maintain office filing system.
- Respond accurately to internal and external information requests.
- Schedule and coordinate appointments and meetings
- Organize travel arrangements, booking flights and accommodation.
- Take dictation and generate minutes.
- Create and reformat effective presentations and documentation
- Source for office supplies
- Assist with other ad-hoc administrative and project requirements as needed.
Requirement and Skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree from a reputable Institution.
- 2 - 3 years experience in the same capacity.
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Proactive problem solver
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Flexible and mature approach with the ability to work unsupervised.
- N80,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Personal Assistant Job at Amazuma Services Limited
- Secretary Job at Swissdarl Freight & Logistics Limited
- Personal Assistant Job at WAVE.
- Personal Assistant / Marketer Job at Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited
- Employment Opportunities at A reputable school
- Personal Assistant to the Chairman / CEO at a reputable company
- Secretary Job at MacTay Consulting
- Secretary Job at Our lady of hope Montessori school
- Personal Assistant to the Director / CEO at NOSPROM CONSULT
- J-Six Group Recruitment for a Female Personal Assistant