Pharmacist Intern Recruitment at Roche
Roche - At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity, and diversity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Pharmacist Intern
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
- Within the organization, you will be responsible for providing labelling expertise to affiliates using the regional make-up.
- You will prepare and maintain product information for regional make-up in line with the reference label, and will partner with global labelling, artworks, supply chain and affiliates to ensure implementation of packaging components within agreed company timelines
- Prepares, maintains internal trackers up to date and provides safety updates for regional make up to affiliates as per internal procedures and timelines.
- Prepares packaging components (primary, secondary and product leaflet) in alignment with reference label through the lifecycle maintenance
- Gives implementation approval for printing packaging components into commercial goods ensuring compliance to international regulations and company standards.
- Accountable for managing and tracking regional make up activities within the Roche artworks and labelling systems.
- Reports to Affiliate Regulatory Head and supports Affiliate Regulatory Manager with related projects.
- Works in close collaboration with global stakeholders (e.g. supply, artworks, Pharma technical) and affiliates to ensure efficient workflows with functions involved in the labelling processes.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree
- 1-2 years experience post University Degree
- Language skills: fluency in written and spoken English (French is desirable)
- Must have completed any mandatory post degree training and registration with professional bodies.
Core Competencies, Skills:
- Time Management: exercising conscious control over the amount of time spent on specific activities, especially to increase efficiency or productivity
- Teamwork and collaboration: develops and maintains effective relationships at all levels, internally and externally. Is trustworthy and reliable, follows through commitments.
- Communication: communicates in a highly genuine, authentic manner, models and encourages clear, open two-way communication, listens actively.
- Focus: demonstrates deep and broad knowledge and expertise within own professional field. Oscillates between big picture and detail as needed. Displays commitment to delivering high quality outputs.
- Strategic agility: links his/her responsibilities with the mission of the whole organization. Regularly updates plans to reflect changing circumstances. Focuses on activities that provide the most value.
- Regulatory knowledge: basic understanding of drug development and drug regulation.
- Ongoing Recruitment at Bariel Medical Center
- Career Opportunities at Lagos State Ministry of Health
- Nurse Job at Sales Force Consulting
- Administrative Assistant Intern Recruitment at Green Media Ads Consulting
- Qualified Nurse as Office Manager
- Job Vacancies at APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited
- Intern / Volunteer Job at Creatrix Empire International Limited
- Software Developer Intern Recruitment at Raadaa Partners International Ltd.
- Employment Opportunities at Inland Specialist Hospitals
- Intern Recruitment at Enbelo