Pharmacy Superintendent Job at Kinz Global Consult
Kinz Global Consult is an HR Consulting agency that works in staffing and recruitment. We match the employers and employees after reviewing and scrutinizing their needs, nature of work, and cost-effectiveness. We provide professional and competent staff for companies, corporate or non-corporate. We also provide temporary or contractual services on certain conditions and provide permanent staff on demand.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Pharmacy Superintendent
Job Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Compounding and dispensing medications, as prescribed by physicians.
- Monitoring customers’ drug therapies, advising interventions, and informing customers of any potential side effects.
- Instructing customers on how and when to take prescribed medications.
- Completing operational requirements of the pharmacy, including verifying order entries, maintaining records of controlled substances, and charges, and removing expired and/or damaged drugs from the pharmacy’s inventory.
- Adhering to applicable legal rules, regulations, and procedures governing pharmaceutical practice.
- Conducting health and wellness screenings.
- Providing immunizations, and other medical services, such as taking blood pressure, temperature measurements, and checking blood sugar levels.
- Keeping accurate customer records.
- Ensuring a safe and clean working environment.
- Performing other administrative tasks when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmacology.
- 2-4 years of experience as a pharmacist.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and software applications, used by pharmacies, such as MEDITECH and Mediware.
- Great organizational skills.
- Valid license to practice as a pharmacist.
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of dosage requirements and administration, chemical compounds, and pharmaceutical brands.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Pharmacist Superintendent" as the subject of the mail.
- Consultant Gynaecologist at Kelina Hospital
- Media Manager at Kelina Hospital
- Radiographer at Kelina Hospital
- Accountant at Kelina Hospital
- Maintenance Engineer at Kelina Hospital
- Head of Operations at Kelina Hospital
- Job Openings at Vedic Lifecare Hospital
- Job Vacancies at MetroHealth HMO Limited
- Job Vacancies at Zael Business Management & Consulting
- X-Ray Technician / Image Technician Job at Prisms Healthcare Limited