PHP Programmer Job at Zercom Systems
Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited is a privately held IT solutions firm. We have been providing solid, imaginative and successful Custom IT solutions since 2003. With specialties in custom application development, Database development and system integration, Zercom Systems covers a broader range of IT services than most other firms in the IT industry - and we do it utilizing the latest and most innovative technologies in the marketplace, making quality and technical excellence our top priorities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: PHP Programmer
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- The PHP programmer will be responsible for writing of PHP computer programming language codes, She/he would also be responsible for the maintenance of all the company’s application deployed to clients.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Write codes in PHP programming language.
- Maintain client’s LMS.
- Fix all bugs that might occur on the LMS.
- Writing of backend codes for consumption by a mobile application.
- Development and designing of web APIs.
- Deployments of solutions on client site.
- Advice the company and clients on technical issues and create solutions to problems
- Carryout all other duties as assigned by the Management of Zercom Systems.
- B.Sc in Computer Science or related fields.
- Delivers and achieve results
- A sense of urgency for every project work
- Ability to meet up to timelines/deadlines
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Speed, accuracy and attention to details
- Gender: Male/Female
- Age: 21 years and above
- Candidates currently undergoing the NYSC Scheme will be highly considered.
- Candidates living around Yaba, Surulere, Lekki, VI, Lagos Island, Ajah axis will be preferred.
- Proficiency in PHP programming language and Laravel framework.
- Proficiency in any other PHP frameworks is a plus.
- Ability to write clean and efficient codes to achieve a desired goal.
- Ability to write codes using the Object-Oriented Programming method.
- Ability to work in a team.
- A good communication skill.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- An excellent debugging skill.
- Ability to learn fast.
- Ability to design APIs for consumption by mobile applications.
- Ability to use the git versioning tool is a plus.
- An understanding of databases and their query languages, MySQL, MSSQL, etc.
- Ability to write efficient database queries using JOINS.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.
- Faculty / Trainer Job at Campus Technologies Limited
- Back End Developer Job at Yippee
- Flutter Front End Developer Job at Yippee
- Mobile Applications Developer Job at Karisfined Edge Solutions
- Backend Developer Job at Karisfined Edge Solutions
- Web Designer Job at a reputable company
- Full Stack Web Developer Job at Yippee
- PHP Developer Job at Broadband Technologies Solutions
- Hybrid Mobile App Developer Job at Kraks Media Limited
- Senior PHP Programmer Job at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited