Pigging Service Technician
An Indigenous Oil and Gas Company located in Port Harcourt is recruiting to fill the position of Pigging Service Technician.
Job Title: Pigging Service Technician
Job Reference Code: PST/PH/04/19
Location: Port Harcourt
Job Type: Permanent
Responsibilities/Summary of Functions:
- Efficiently and safely operate and maintain various equipment/systems including automatic pigging launchers, manual pigging launchers, pipeline main line block valves.
- Work within the guidelines and parameters established by the Company for safety and operations. Be knowledgeable of company, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Inspect, maintain and repair as needed all facilities as assigned, including but not limited to pipelines, compression, and measurement facilities.
- On-call responsibility for areas of responsibility as needed
- Maintain working knowledge of regulatory requirements, (OSHA, DOT, etc) document required regulatory activities
- Proven knowledge and understanding of procedures used to safely pig pipeline, i.e. launching, receiving and inspection
- Plan, organize and prioritize assigned responsibilities and work independently
- Manage all activities with a focus on safety and compliance
- Use proper tools and equipment to perform integrity management and regulatory tasks on oil or liquids pipelines
- Monitor activity in and around pipeline and facilities and respond as necessary to protect system integrity
- Maintain required forms, records and reports
- Respond to pipeline emergencies; perform cleanup associated with field ops and corrosion control activities
- WAEC or OND or HND or B.sc.
- Minimum of 5 year of industry experience is preferred.
- Have good computer skills.
- The ability to assume responsibility, be flexible, perform duties and handle multiple tasks under potentially stressful and/or hazardous conditions.
- Ability to effectively manage priorities while working with various types of people. Must be accountable and self-driven to learn and to develop and improve the skills.
- Candidate will be a self-motivated and self-directed individual with good communications skills.
- Must be willing to work outdoors in all weather conditions and be available for callouts.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates should send their resume to
email@example.com. The job reference code should be the subject of the email.
The Application deadline is 13th April, 2019.
- Electrical/Electronics Technician Job at Alkem Nigeria Limited company
- Mechanical Engineer Job at An indigenous Manufacturing company
- Electrical/Electronics Supervisor Job at Alkem Nigeria Limited company
- Mechanical Fitter Job at Alkem Nigeria Limited
- Commissioning Manager
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Trainee Shift Manager-Packaging Recruitment
- Instrumentation/Calibration Engineer Job at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- Solutions Engineer Job at Pivotage Consulting
- Sales Engineer Job at Westfield Consulting Limited
- Technical and Operations Manager Job at Bradfield Consulting Limited