Primary School Teacher Recruitment at Silver Crest School
Silver Crest School is a Creche, Nursery and Primary School located at Igbo-Efon, Lekki, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Primary School Teacher
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking the expertise of primary school teachers to be part of our dynamic learning community.
- If you are proactive, committed, and diligent, this might be your next long- term role.
- Applying instructional activities that actively engage students in meaningful learning experiences and ensuring continual student growth and achievement.
- Planning, assessing and revising curricula, course content, course materials and methods of instruction
- Cooperating with colleagues to augment the learning environment.
- Constantly updating him/herself on technology advances and incorporating technology in the classroom.
- Maintaining discipline in the class room
- Connecting students’ knowledge to earlier learning and developing ways to encourage it further challenging and inspiring students to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
- Developing and promoting the appropriate skills and social abilities to allow the optimum progress of the children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Modifying activities and assignments to meet the learning needs of each individual student.
- An Education degree in any field - B.Sc / BA / B.Ed /HND
- Any other professional qualification would be an added advantage.
- Must be a registered member of Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria
- Minimum of five years teaching experience in a school environment.
- Sound knowledge of the British and Nigerian curriculum.
- Proven expertise in ICT, good diction and a good command of the English language.
- Highly conscientious and committed to the highest standards of professional service.
- Ability to relate well with different groups of students of different ages and ability levels.
- History of personal achievement.
- Excellent listening, communication, writing, organisational, research and IT skills.
N80,000 - N120,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the" Primary School Teacher " as the subject of your mail.
Documents should include:
- A page-long letter stating your suitability for the role.
- Two professional references with current phone numbers and email addresses.
- Primary School Teacher Job at St. Mary Dedication British International High School
- Ongoing Recruitment at Grundtvig Institute
- Private Tutor Job at Aquada Development Corporation
- Training Officer Job at Credit Registry Services
- School Nursery and Basic Section Teacher Recruitment
- Business Studies / Accounts Teacher Recruitment at Stee Cambridge College
- Ongoing Recruitment at Grace and Mercy College
- Current Recruitment at Prime Montessori School
- Class Teacher Recruitment at Heritage Montessori School
- Teacher (ICT and Computing) Job at Roemichs International School