Procter and Gamble Finance and Accounting Internship Program 2020
Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 179 years globally and 24 years in Nigeria
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Finance and Accounting Learnership Internship Program
Req No: IME00000739
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
Job categories: Finance & Accounting
- Did you know that an internship at P&G offers you the chance to test your finance skills and management abilities in real-life situations?
- This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance in a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from:
- Business topics at the heart of today’s news – Evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), competition, and customers' reality makes working in FMCG very dynamic every single day!
- Recognized Financial leadership - Finance people are part of every multi-functional team and we are key actors in business development and the decision-making process.
Your Role as an Intern in F&A:
- Analyzing major competitors, to refine business strategies for our products
- Working on a new product launches / initiatives, co-assessing the financial impacts with the brand management and sales team and guiding your multi-functional partners through financially optimized plans
- Explore business opportunities within new channels (E-commerce, Discounters)
- Improving cost competitiveness for our manufacturing activities
We are looking for:
- Recent graduates with a BSC in either Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics and Finance / Accounting related courses
- Strong academic results coupled with Finance interest/passion
- Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams.
- Good command of the English language and MS Office tools
Just so you know:
- Candidates must have at least 6 months free period for the Internship program before their NYSC start date
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak.
What We Offer
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 - you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching & mentoring - you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment - employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work / life balance
- NYSC / Graduate Communication Intern Recruitment at HRbreakoutRoom
- Industrial Trainee (IT) Student Recruitment at Northstan
- Influencer Marketing Intern Recruitment at TeamAce
- Graduate Intern Recruitment at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- IT Student / Intern Recruitment at Attainables Entertainment Limited
- NYSC Intern (Information Technology) Recruitment at Unitrust Insurance Company Limited
- Recruitment Intern Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Digital Marketing Intern Recruitment at Veritasi Homes & Properties Limited
- Graphic Design Intern Recruitment at Veritasi Homes & Properties Limited
- IT / SIWES / Intern Recruitment at Attainables Entertainment Limited