Procurement Manager Job at High Performance Consulting
High Performance Consulting is a Management consulting firm, with specialty in coaching, training and consulting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Procurement Manager
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The procurement manager will lead and manage the procurement team that is responsible for procuring goods and services for a company and strategizing to find cost-effective deals and suppliers.
- The Procurement Manager’s duty include discovering the best ways to manage procurement expenses, so that the company can invest in growth and people and the under listed
- Manage overall direction, coordination and evaluation of procurement for the facility
- Implement procurement strategies to maintain security of supply and optimum value for money
- Directing purchasing agents and buyers
- Negotiating supplier agreements
- Managing supplier and vendor contracts
- They constantly monitor what the company purchases.
- Bachelor's Degree qualification.
- 5 years Experience.
- Confidence and good negotiation skill
- Decision-making skills
- Attention to details
- Familiar with vehicle spare parts
- Interpersonal Skills
- Financial Acumen and Result Focus
- Experience in logistics operations.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Procurement Executive Job at SKLD Integrated Services Limited
- Procurement Officer Job at MyStaff Consulting
- Procurement Officer Job at Abike Global Contracting Limited
- Procurement Administrator Job at Kimberly Ryan Limited
- Assistant Procurement Manager Job at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Procurement Officer Job at Ace Human Resources Consulting Limited
- Procurement Officer Job at Gredge Constructions Limited
- Procurement Officer Job at Olman Business Solutions (OBS) Limited
- Procurement Manager Job at NigerDock
- Procurement Manager Job at TIJMAF INNOVATION SERVICES