Kranite Nigeria Limited commits itself to becoming an international company and a major Supplier and Designer Architectural Hardwares in Nigeria. The company is best sourced for wide range of activities related to Stainless Steel Railings; Aluminum Railings; Burglary Proof; Stone Coated Roof; Office Partitions; Shower Cubicles; Furniture & Fittings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Procurement Specialist
Job Location: Lagos
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure all procurement and vendor documentation associated with procurement transactions
- Communicate with program and finance staff to anticipate and plan for procurement needs
- Assist with the search and identification of potential new suppliers/vendors of material, equipment, and supplies in line with EngenderHealth and donor SOPs
- Seek and secure duty free privilege permit from appropriate governmental bodies in relation to oversees purchases
- Maintain and update Procurement Delivery Tracking Sheet (PDTS) continuously and report same to immediate supervisor bi-monthly
- Ensure that all purchase related documentation are kept on file for financial monitoring
- Assist in the maintenance of fixed asset reports as items are added or moved
- Perform other related tasks as assigned by the supervisor
- Maintain and update the master supplier list both in hard and soft copies bi-annually
- Collect office procurement plans and collect purchase requisition from all department and offices and report to immediate supervisor
- Process procurement of goods (Fixed and non-Fixed assets) and services Collect, aggregate and forward bidding data to tendering committee for selection decision
- Ensure timely delivery of goods by submitting procurement documents on time
- Ensure that all purchases of goods and services are carried out and delivered to the store
- Handle, in conjunction with bookkeepers and the finance team, all custom clearance activities for purchases being made abroad and collect all imported goods
Education, Experience & Certifications
- Diploma in Management, Supplies Management, Procurement or related field from a recognized College/University or Professional Institution
- At least five years of relevant experience in supplies management or procurement with an International NGO
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good knowledge of requirements for procurement (especially USAID) Strong report writing and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of computer application, namely Access and Excel.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Ability to effectively work in a team.
- Willingness to work under pressure.
- A person with high integrity and honesty
- Good in planning & organizing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent in time management/meeting deadlines.
- Project Control Engineer Job at Horkey International Services Limited
- Procurement Engineer Job at Horkey International Services Limited
- Procurement Officer Job in Portharcourt
- Procurement Manager Job at Egbin Power Plc
- Purchasing Manager Job at Dortemag Ventures Limited
- Procurement Officer Job at Flour Mill of Nigeria Plc
- Purchasing Manager (Assistant) Job at TIJMAF INNOVATION SERVICES
- Procurement Manager Job at Phyatex International
- Twin Star Industries Recruitment for Stores/Purchase in Charge
- Procurement Officer Job at Mercy Corps