Product Manager Job at Sterling Bank Plc
Sterling Bank Plc "Your one-customer bank" is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks - Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa - as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Product Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
We’re hiring! We believe remarkable talent, enthusiasm, and creative thinking add up to great work.. Join us if you're:
- An organisational mastermind, Interested in building products used by our customers at a rapid pace.
- An inventive thinker who can drive a lean and agile development process, and ensure the seamless delivery of a product vision that fits the needs of our corporate partners.
- We work in project-based sprints in small, interdisciplinary teams. We have big dreams. There are many interesting challenges ahead, and we're happy for people to build new skills, specialise or move between teams. As a Product Manager here you'd be able to work directly with anyone across the company.
About this Role
What will you be doing as a Product Manager?
- You will champion product development capabilities and agile practices for the products we build. You will partner with cross-functional teams to understand the problems we aspire to solve, challenging assumptions, and testing hypothesis. You will develop user personas and user journeys to create user empathy and understanding within the team.
- You will leverage your understanding of key agile methodologies, lean practices and modern product development best practices. This may come in the form of concept sprints, define hypothesis, creating lo-fidelity tests in client situations, and build the work-plans across product, knowledge and the transformation recipe.
How Will You Create Impact?
- You’ll work in collaboration with our design and engineering teams and drive lean, agile-based incubation and commercialisation processes.
- You will facilitate the product requirements gathered across teams and manage procedures and deadlines to ensure a successful delivery of products.
How Will We Help You Grow?:
- As you progress in your career as a product manager, you will develop the skills required to bring disruptive products to life.
- You will develop awareness of digital technology, strategy, business planning, user experience design, engineering, and agile development practices.
This might be for you if...
- We are looking for professionals with a demonstrated and focused desire to build products and services—and a strong understanding of digital technologies. Experience launching multiple digital products and an ability to think strategically and creatively are key for our product managers.
- We are interested in people who are able to manage their time and meet aggressive deadlines. You should be someone who pays diligent attention to detail and has strong technical intuition, as well as the ability to set and manage expectations at the executive level.
Nice to have
- Experience with Web site development
- Ability to operate in a high-energy, high-intensity and rapidly evolving environment
- Project/change management experience implementing new ways of working
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- What the hiring process looks like... typically.
What can you expect from us? We offer good people, inspiring work and the opportunity to help build great products as well as the following benefits:
- To ensure that we recognise and reward when your responsibilities increase, we review salaries every 6 months.
- Get the work-tool of your choice plus accessories to improve your workflow.
Work From Home:
- Get things done-from home or an office. We encourage everyone to work from home twice a week to keep us remote-friendly.
- 20 days paid holiday in a year-we encourage you to use them up, too! An additional month of unpaid work is also on the table!
- In building together, we're thinking about your future, too. We also care about your statutory rights.
- Regular internal knowledge sharing sessions on dedicated days. We encourage teams or individuals to share fascinating stuff.
- Online and offline access to books and subscriptions about startups, programming, design, finance and more.
Learning and Development:
- Access to local and international trainings to improve your skills.
- Socials every month including go-karting, board game nights, dinners, samba, drumming and movie nights. There’s no pressure to attend. Retreats are a thing, too.
- Private health insurance and paid sick leave (for both your physical and mental health).
Maternity And Paternity Leave:
- Babies are like products. We don't want you to miss the biggest launch of your life.
- Thrice a week. In addition, there's fresh fruits, biscuits, tea/coffee and soft drinks in the office—you're in for a treat!
- We care about your wellbeing—physical and mental. While you're building products, you might as well as well build your body and mind
- We understand that everyone's situation is different, that you may be able to dedicate more or less time to our hiring process, or have other restrictions
- If any of our process is challenging for you and you'd like us to offer alternative or special arrangements, please let us know. We're committed to finding the right people, and don't want anyone to be excluded because of their circumstances.
- Questions about this role? Send an e-mail to: email@example.com
- Product Manager Job at Carlcare Development
- Production/Quality Assurance Officer Recruitment at Edojobs
- Product Manager Job at eTranzact Nigeria
- Product Manager Job at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Production Shift Supervisor Job at OWPPiN Limited
- Production Support Personnel Recruitment at Horkey International Services Limited
- Production/ Operations Engineer/Technician Recruitment at Horkey International Services Limited
- Product Manager Job at Main One Cable
- Paint Production Manager
- Product Manager - Palmcredit Job at Transsnet Financial