Product Specialist Job at Lendsqr
Lendsqr is making sure that Nigerians assess loans at the time of their need by helping lenders reach these borrowers at scale. Our LaaS (lending-as-Service) provides lenders with cloud technology, data, and native integrations that help lenders lend securely, cost effectively, sustainably and ethically. We also provide the expertise required for navigating the required technology and uniquely designed solutions suited to lenders’ needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Product Specialist
Job Location: Remote
Job Type: Full Time
About the Product Specialist Role
- At Lendsqr, we have built amazing products that can help any lender digitize and scale their business and achieve success. As such, the Product Specialist at Lendsqr is dedicated to product advocacy
- The product specialist is the eyes, ears, and mouth of our products in Lendsqr.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong background in product development, market analysis, and customer engagement. In this role, you will be responsible for driving product growth and market adoption through deep product expertise, customer insights, and effective communication and collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- This individual would assist customers at every stage of the funnel and help them extract value from our products.
- The role requires individuals to have a thorough understanding of our products and excellent communication skills to convey the product value to customers so they can achieve their business goals and in turn, the company’s goals. The ideal candidate must be curious, and responsible.
- As a product specialist at Lendsqr, you would interface directly with customers. You would also engage with the Products, Marketing, and Customer Support teams to ensure your customers get the most out of the product.
- To excel as a Product Specialist at Lendsqr, it is essential to have a love for the products and continuously broaden your knowledge about them. An exceptional Product Specialist should possess the ability to recognize market trends, the drive to motivate clients, and the capability to work both autonomously and in collaboration with a team.
- Gather and analyze customer feedback, pain points, and issues to inform product development and improvement plans
- Communicate product value and assist customers in extracting said value to improve their business decisions
- Act as the primary product expert and advisor to external stakeholders
- Conduct market research and analysis to understand customer needs, preferences, and behaviors.
- Conduct sales demos and training sessions with potential clients and customers respectively.
- Collaborate with product and marketing teams to develop and execute go-to-market strategies for features and products.
- Represent the company and product at events and customer meetings.
- A Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Engineering, Business Management, Marketing, or any other relevant field.
- 1 to 2 years of work experience as a product manager, product specialist, sales associate, customer support rep, or any other associated field.
- Strong knowledge of fintech and technical products.
Competencies / Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and a quick learner.
- High analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Thorough understanding of product, industry, and/or services provided to clients.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Base pay.
- Incentive pay.
- Data allowance
- Other company benefits as defined by policy.
- Senior Credit Sales Officer Job at Creditville Limited
- Business Development Executive Job at Beckley Consulting Limited
- Sales Executive Job at FeenixKoncepts Limited
- Sales Executive Job at Dotmac Technologies Limited
- Retail Sales Executive Job at Fine Brothers Limited
- Job Vacancies at Simba Group
- Business Development Executive Job at Choice Talents NG
- Project Sales Consultant Job at Ultimus Holdings
- Senior Marketing and Business Development Executive Job at Ultimus Holdings
- Assistant Sales Executive Job at Esosa Food Systems and Innovations Limited