Production Pharmacist Job at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
Tyonex Nigeria Limited is a group of registered companies, with an operational base throughout Nigeria and Corporate Head Offices in Lagos, Nigeria. Established in September 1997, Tyonex is a member of the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Marketing Companies in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Production Pharmacist
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To provide world-class pharmaceutical production process through supervisory supports to key operational manufacturing processes in conformance to WHO GMP principles and other relevant local and international regulatory policies and guidelines.
- All dispensary, mixing and filling production operations and related functions within the factory
- All professional functions relating to pharmaceutical regulatory requirements and needs for the factory.
- Develop skills and competence of subordinate through training program initiatives in order to meet business objectives.
- Contribute to preparation of production budget in relation to finance control management
- Ensure all functional activities are performed in accordance to company Policies, WHO-GMP and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Partake in the production process to ensure timely delivery of planned products’ quantities to ensure overall business achievement.
- Direct management of manufacturing activities to ensure full compliance to business goals and objectives.
- Control manufacturing resource and asset in order to achieve performance objectives.
- Partake in the management and tracking of cost-saving initiatives
- Adequate coordination to ensure complete compliance of factory to regulatory GMPs and safety requirements.
- Develop manufacturing, packaging and other records to ensure all activities are adequately covered with proper documentation.
- Develop and manage the Standard Operation Procedure system through improved documentation activities to ensure all key manufacturing processes are adequately covered with relevant operational procedures..
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Postgraduate qualification is an added advantage
- Proven knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: TNLrecruitment01@gmail.com using 'Production Pharmacist' as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Medical Officer Job at Inland Specialist Hospitals
- Production Manager / Quality Control Job at MyStaff Consulting
- Veterinary Doctor Job at Sayed Farms Limited
- Production Manager Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Graduate Health Intern Recruitment at Plan International
- School Nurse Job at Eden Solution and Resources Ltd.
- Production Supervisor Job at Kreem Industries Limited
- Production Manager Job at Sales Force Consulting
- Production / Quality Control Associate Job at Romanspage Global
- Radiographer Job at Management FIRST