Production Pharmacist Recruitment at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited - Our client, a leading reputable pharmaceutical manufacturing company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Production Pharmacist
Job Location: Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking to strengthen their production operations with the addition of a Production Pharmacist.
- Carryout manufacturing activities according to formulation and manufacturing procedures
- Participates in planning and organizing the production activities of the company.
- Implements Operational manuals, production plans and programs.
- Ensures conformance of manufacturing processes to organizational objectives and policies
- Supervise and monitor batch processing from Dispensing to Final packaging
- Checks the availability of adequate raw and packing materials, utilities and machine size parts.
- Executes the weekly and monthly production plans according to the schedule.
- Controls production process and production facilities and ensure that manufacturing activities are in compliance with the requirements of cGMP and all standard yields along production lines are maintained.
- Ensures the general cleanliness and hygienic conditions of the manufacturing areas and production personnel.
- Ensures that all production equipment are maintained in good working order.
- Assists in pilot scale trials of products under development.
- Responsible for all materials issued from warehouse for manufacturing.
- Supervises duties of subordinates, operators and rest of workers and ensures discipline and good working culture among the staff.
- Ensures on the job training of production personnel.
- Ensures production personnel are kitted in relevant PPEs before entering into production area in accordance with relevant SOPs.
- Prepares daily/weekly/monthly production reports indicating relevant KPIs.
- Must possess a First Degree in Pharmacy
- Five (5) years production work experience in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge of production lines (tablets, liquids & ointments) is an advantage.
- Must be computer literate.
- Proven experience in training and development of staff to meet set goals.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to multi-task, and change priorities constantly as needed in a fast paced environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Medical Doctor Recruitment at Alliance for International Medical Action
- Health Officer Job at Etazuma Mining & Industries Limited
- Optometrist Intern Recruitment at St Edmund’s
- Medical Doctor Job at Prestigious Consulting Group
- Medical Officer Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Production Clerk Job at SeedCo Nigeria Limited
- Dental Nurse Job at Beaconhill Smile Clinic
- ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Programme (Medical Science) - Nursing
- Embryology Trainee Recruitment at Joje Hospital
- Medical Officer Job at Tabitha Medical Center