Production Technologist Job at NNPC
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is Nigeria’s National Oil Company with the mandate to manage the country’s vast hydrocarbon resources. As a global player in the International Oil and Gas Industry, our operations span the entire Oil and Gas Value Chain. Our business operations are managed through Strategic Business and Corporate Services Units (SBUs/CSUs) in diverse locations across Nigeria.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Production Technologist
Reference No: EH/PET/003
Job Location: Nigeria
Cadre: Senior Officer / Supervisory
- To monitor well performance and production data and also engage in asset optimization activities, forecasting and evaluation.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Contribute to well treatment design and implementation of well surveillance systems
- Identify and select well candidates for diagnosis, well test data acquisition and production optimization
- Carry out Decline Curve Analysis (DCA), interpretation of PVT reports and Nodal Analysis
- First Class or Second Class Upper (First Degree) in relevant Engineering disciplines
- Second Class Lower or HND Upper Credit (minimum) in relevant Engineering disciplines, plus Master’s degree
- Certification/Membership of relevant professional body
- NYSC Completion/Exemption Certificate
- Applicants must not be more than 34 years of age as at 31st December, 2018.
- Applicants must have Minimum of 6 years relevant post qualification experience .
- Experience in the oil and gas industry will be an added advantage.
Key Functional Competencies:
- Well Test Program Design
- Field and Well Operations Troubleshooting
- Well and Reservoir Performance Forecast.
- All applications must be completed online as paper applications are not acceptable.
- Applicants will be required to attach any relevant professional certification attained
- All applicants should please note that successful candidates may be required to work in any of our business locations across Nigeria.
- Please ensure that you apply for one job position only. Multiple applications will lead to nullification of all submissions.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- NNPC will not be responsible for applications submitted on any website other than its official page at: https://careers.nnpcgroup.com/
- NNPC does not charge any fees for submission of job application
- Applicants personal data will be used for the purpose of this recruitment exercise only
- Where it is discovered, at any point in this recruitment exercise, that false information has been provided, defaulting applicants will be disqualified and possibly prosecuted.
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Production Manager Job at a Cassava Processing Company
- Production Officer Job at a reputable company
- Production Manager Job at Mario Consulting Limited
- Product Manager Job at Telinno Consulting Limited
- Production Manager Job at Lumos Nigeria
- Technical Product Specialist Job at Paystack
- Product Specialist Job at Paystack
- Product Development Manager Job at Kafu Consult Associates
- Plant Manager Job at Origin Group