Risk Control Services is a leading Nigerian company providing multinational and local companies with customized security solutions and consulting services.
The range of consulting offerings which we provide enables businesses to meet specific security requirements using our custom built security solutions backed by stringent quality guarantees.
Risk Control enjoys the trust of fortune 100 and 500 companies as well as local banks and large corporations and our services such as Background Checks, Security Risk Assessment, Accredited Security Training, Security Consulting, Anti-Counterfeiting, Forensic Solutions are trusted by these organizations in Nigeria.
Our principal is an internationally trained security expert who gained a wealth of experience through Nigeria’s State Security Service.
Job Title: Programmer
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ensures operation of equipment by following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
- Programs the computer by entering coded information.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Creates and modifies computer programs by converting project requirements into code.
- Interested and qualified Applicants must have 2 to 3 years experience in programming
Skills and Qualifications:
- General Programming Skills,
- Analyzing Information,
- Problem Solving,
- Software Algorithm Design,
- Software Performance Tuning,
- Attention to Detail,
- Software Design,
- Software Debugging,
- Software Development Fundamentals,
- Software Documentation,
- Software Testing
- Graphic Artist Job at Enbelo Design & Print,
- Java Developer Job at eHealth4everyone Limited
- Python Web Developer Job at eHealth4everyone Limited
- Web Developer/Programmer Recruitment at Superflux International
- Social Media Graphics Designer Job at OneFi
- Software Developer Job at iPlanett Systems
- Front-end Developer Job at Parkway
- Software Developer (OpenMRS) Job at eHealth4everyone Limited
- Web Master/Web Developer Job at Teledom International Limited
- Graphic Designer/ Front Desk Officer Recruitment at Teledom International Limited