Position – Project Manager
Location – Delta (Escravos Environ)
We are currently engaging project Managers with vast experience in the overall power supply project supervision within the escravos environs for an immediate employment.
Successful applicant will be saddled with the following responsibilities but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for overall project supervision.
- Acts as a representative of the company while engaging with the Client, Engineer/Consultant/Authorities, and selected Subcontractors during the execution of the project.
- Negotiates changes to the scope of work with the Client and key subcontractors.
- Ensures a comprehensive, active and well-recorded liaison between the project, the consultant engineer, and the subcontractors.
- Oversees establishment and implementation of Project Execution Plan, Health,Safety and Environment Plan, Quality Assurance/Quality Control Plan, and other documents required.
- Provides direction to all project operations, including mobilization of equipment, site facilities, staffing, scheduling of in-house self-performed and/or subcontracted works in compliance with clients RoP and EPC delegation of authorities.
- Monitors all work progress on a day-to-day basis to ensure conformance with the schedule, contract documents, and project budgets.
- Schedules, attends and participates in all projects progress meetings with consultants and end clients.
- Monitors costs, maintain costs and following client’s project review guidelines and processes.
- Ensures compliance of daily, weekly, monthly progress reports to Client and company Head Office as per client’s processes and contractual requirements.
- Assures compliance with contractual requirements and with the scope of work.
- Establishes proper document control system and ensure that the project staff is trained to apply well-developed control systems, programs, and software.
- Works closely with the other team members and other departments to ensure achievement of project goals.
- Supports commercial department providing feedback on any deviations or improvements in overall project cost.
Preferred candidates must possess notable prior experience in power supply projects within the Escravos environs with the relevant professional certifications, strategic acumen and a good leadership skill.
- Lead Engineer (Mechanical)
- Lead Engineer( Automation, Control & Instrumentation)
- Off-Grid Business Development Manager
- Engineering Manager
- Project Accountant
- Chief Technical Officer
- Marine Superintendent
- Drilling Superintendent
- Project Planner
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Programme 2019