Project Manager / Analyst Job at Savvy HR
Savvy HR is a strategic human resources management firm with strength in the enhancement of human resources management activities for businesses. Generating returns on investment is deeply a function of strategic human resources management practice.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Project Manager / Analyst
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Contributing to project planning and overall strategy.
- Conducting and presenting a feasibility analysis for proposed projects.
- Establishing key performance indicators.
- Monitoring and evaluating the overall project.
- Analyzing project data and producing insights to optimize performance.
- Identifying problems and shortfalls and proposing solutions
- Providing operational support such as liaising with stakeholders, tracking timelines, etc.
- Preparing, reviewing, and maintaining project documentation and reports.
- Between 1-3 years of experience.
- Degree in Business, Administration, or a related field required.
- Strong computer skills and experience with relevant software programs.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Project Manager Job at Estuary Business Solutions (EBS)
- Project Manager Job at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation Nigeria
- Assistant Project Engineer Job at Reckitt Benckiser
- Technical Project Manager Job at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Project Manager Job at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Business Operations Manager Job at Ralds and Agate Limited
- Operation Manager Job at Raeanna Nigeria Limited
- Operations Manager Job at Population Service International
- Project Architect Job at I-Serve Professional Service
- Project Manager Job at Raeanna Nigeria Limited