Project Manager Job at ByteWorks Technology Solutions
Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited is a fast-growing software and technology company indigenously owned; constituted of smart and committed young professionals. The thrust of Byteworks is that by implementing its products through excellence, commitment, innovation, and integrity, there is a consistent increase in revenue generation in Nigeria as a whole by employing its products in every state/sector it is applied.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Project Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
Slot: 3 Openings
- Project planning
- Understanding and attainment of project goal.
- Information gathering.
- Process analysis.
- Project Execution: Driving scope development, assign responsibilities and set deadlines.
- Project monitoring
- Ensuring project stability and measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Client and stakeholder relationship management.
- Quality Assurance based on client/user outlook.
- Project budget (cost control and completion) -People management.
- Required Skills: People management, Project planning and monitoring
- Required Qualifications: Minimum bachelor's degree with 3 - 5 years and proven work experience in project management or similar role.
- Create an account / Sign in
- Complete the form with accurate information
- Click submit.
- Application is complete when you get an acknowledgement email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Head of Operations Job at Owens and Xley Consults
- Operations Officer Job at Norrenberger
- Operations Supervisor Job at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Project Lead Job at UNITeS Cisco Networking Academy
- Project Engineer Job at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Projects Officer Job at Qatar Charity
- Team Lead, Projects Recruitment at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Environmental Scientist
- Terminal Operation Officer Job at Connect Rail Services Limited
- Deputy Project Manager (WASH) Job at ZOA international