Project Manager Job at ByteWorks Technology Solutions
Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited is a fast-growing software and technology company indigenously owned; constituted of smart and committed young professionals. The thrust of Byteworks is that by implementing its products through excellence, commitment, innovation, and integrity, there is a consistent increase in revenue generation in Nigeria as a whole by employing its products in every state/sector it is applied.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Project Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
Slot: 3 Openings
- Project planning
- Understanding and attainment of project goal.
- Information gathering.
- Process analysis.
- Project Execution: Driving scope development, assign responsibilities and set deadlines.
- Project monitoring
- Ensuring project stability and measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Client and stakeholder relationship management.
- Quality Assurance based on client/user outlook.
- Project budget (cost control and completion) -People management.
- Required Skills: People management, Project planning and monitoring
- Required Qualifications: Minimum bachelor's degree with 3 - 5 years and proven work experience in project management or similar role.
- Create an account / Sign in
- Complete the form with accurate information
- Click submit.
- Application is complete when you get an acknowledgement email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Project Engineer Job at LOPTERRA
- Operations Associate Job at ReelFruit
- Project Manager Job at Turquoise Infrastructure & Energy Nigeria
- Project Manager Job at Workforce Group
- Business Advisor Job at TechnoServe
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Job at Action Against Hunger
- Project Manager Job at Rhics Technology
- Project Officer Intern Recruitment at Access Solutions Limited
- User Researcher Job at Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited
- Quantity Surveyor Job at a reputable Oil and Gas company