Project Manager Job at Mobihealth International
Mobihealth International is Africa’s first entirely innovative integrated telemedicine and digital healthcare services platform positioned to revolutionize access to healthcare services in developing countries – the first of its kind on the African continent. It is a one-stop portal that aims to provide end-to-end healthcare solutions to millions of people across Africa and globally leveraging technology in the most cost and time-effective way bridging the gap across multiple pain points. We are a multicultural, diverse, multidisciplinary team that lives across different continents and loves what we do; we are very excited to be pacesetters in this industry. We are looking for people with similar passion and motivation who want to make a positive global impact. The majority of our staff work remotely/virtually, so flexibility to time difference and nature of work is significant for those aspiring to join the team
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Project Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
How the Job Holder will Add Value
- The project Manager needs to create project scope, deliverables, goals, and to have required EMR/Telemedicine expertise to develop digital strategies and requirements for Mobihealth.
- The Candidate needs to work with the Mobihealth team and give support in creating and implementing project goals for all assigned projects, and advise on best practices and work on scalability strategies to ensure the success of these initiatives.
- Reports to Chief Technology Officer (CTO), Chief Operating Officer (COO) & Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- New Post
Specific Responsibilities for which the post holder has a requirement to deliver:
- Develop strategies to support the implementation and expansion of Mobihealth programs across the network
- Developing project scopes, objectives, and deliverables, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability, allocation and support the team with daily operational tasks.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Develop performance improvement goals and strategies for the project. Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Develop and report weekly metrics. Report and escalate to senior management as needed
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of the projects
- Ensure that the projectis deliveredon-time, within the scope, and within budget
- Perform risk management tominimizeproject risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- The primary point of contact for routine communications and resolution of issues.
- Develop effective relationships and collaborate with network leaders, physician leaders, Service providers, and Partners.
- Identify and recommend potential strategic partner relationships for service lines
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize the progress of the assigned project.
- Prepare project reports for Senior management regarding the status of all operational and assigned projects.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Business, Technology, PM, and related fields.
- MBA degree desirable
- Extensive experience in the healthcare industry in a leadership role. Preferably in the project manager’s role.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- A minimum of five years operational/managerial experience in healthcare/hospital administration with good knowledge of clinical processes
Knowledge, Skills required:
- Demonstrable experience of working within remote multidisciplinary teams.
- Demonstrated knowledge of key account management skills, leadership skills, and teamwork
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the demonstrated ability to execute at the tactical level.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to facilitate and manage change.
- Ability to balance multiple projects concurrently, follow through and focus on the details.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with both clinical and technical peers and staff.
- Ability to develop consensus and collaboration across multiple, cross-functional teams.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and general computer skills.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets, and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- This is a new post within Mobihealth and will require the ability to work unsupervised, take the initiative and be an excellent team player, while also demonstrating strong leadership.
Personal and Behavioural requirements:
- Good leader with demonstrably high emotional intelligence
- Able to work in a collegiate manner developing key internal and external relationships to ensure business success
- Ability to express ideas effectively
- Able to influence and secure the “buy-in” of others
- Uses the most appropriate interpersonal styles & methods to inspire and guide
- Quality and results focussed
- Confident and able decision maker.
This job description is not exhaustive and serves only to highlight the main requirements of the post. The Company may stipulate other reasonable requirements.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Job Openings at Jotna Group
- Operations Manager Job at Reliance Family Clinics
- Latest Job Vacancies at Fountline Telecommunications
- Operations Specialist Job at Carlcare Development
- Operations Assistant Trainee Recruitment at PEC Balloons and Events
- Project Manager Job at George Houston Resources Limited
- Operations Manager Job at Prisdav Consulting
- Hotel Operation Manager Job at a reputable company
- Operations Officer (NYSC) Job at Libra Motors Limited
- Project Manager Job at Flour Mill of Nigeria Plc