Project Manager Job at Moneta Technology Limited
Moneta Technology Limited - We facilitate any convenient means for customers to make payments to individuals, businesses and the government in both the formal and informal sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Project Manager
Job Location: Owerri, Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
Where Do You Come In?
- You will coordinate projects from initiation to closure ensuring strict adherence to set time lines, budget and outlined scope.
You will be required to
- Execute project according to project plan, scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Lead the team – including delegating of tasks, managing of people, resources, pull everyone together towards meeting a clear objective
You will need to have
- Project Management experience. (3 - 4 years)
- Project Management Certification
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and other Office tools.
- Excellent reporting skills.
Great if you have:
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to understand and speak Igbo.
What You Should Expect
- Competitive salary and commissions
- Paid annual leave.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
- Project Manager Job at Growth in Value Alliance
- Operations Assistant Job at FirstCourt Property Limited
- Technical Project Manager Job at Kloverharris Limited
- Project Manager Job at CapitalSage
- Operations / Admin Officer Job at Reuxville Homes
- Nationwide Sales and Business Development Opening
- Job Openings at GBC Professional Services
- Job Vacancies at Dillon Consultant Nigeria Limited
- Project Manager / Civil Engineer Recruitment at Moytel Consultants
- Project Manager Recruitment at Netconstruct Nigeria Limited