Project Manager/Scrum Master Job at Growth in Value Alliance
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
We ar recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Project Manager/Scrum Master
Job Location: Lagos
- You will coordinate and coach our software development team, helping the team continuously make progress on the project by making sure each person is working on the right tasks, helping to remove any obstacles to the team members’ progress, and protecting the team from distractions.
- You will guide, coach and motivate the team with the goal of increasing productivity
- An exciting opportunity exists for a dynamic and talented scrum master to join a dynamic team. As a scrum master, you will be our go-to person for applying scrum to produce high-quality work.
- Organize and lead Scrum ceremonies
- Communicated with main stakeholders
- Oversee and manage scope, timeline, quality, goals and deliverables that support business goals
- Monitor schedule and cost performance
- Identify key KPIs
- Prepare and present reports on the progress and success
What do you need to be considered for this role?
- Passionate about Scrum, Kanban, Lean Thinking, Lean Startup, eXtreme Programming, SAFe, LeSS, etc.
- 5+years of experience as a Scrum Master or similar role in a development team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) or Certified Product Owner (CSPO)
- Demonstrated experience with agile practices, patterns and techniques
- Demonstrated experience in Agile techniques such as User Stories, ATDD, TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games etc.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in Microsoft word), current and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the Job Title as subject of the mail.
- Operations Manager Job at Tempkers
- Project Coordinator Job at Sabroso Food Company Limited
- Operations Manager Job at Growth in Value Alliance
- Project Engineer Job at Interrand Group
- Project Engineer (Mechanical) at Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited
- Graduate Assistant Programme Officer Recruitment
- Project Manager Job at DO.II Designs Limited
- Operations Manager Job at Workforce Group
- Project Manager Job at Pivotage Consulting
- Operations Personnel (Accounts Executive) Job at MasterMindsHRSG