Project Office Administrator Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution-based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Project Office Administrator
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: 6 Months Contract
- The Project Administrator performs clerical tasks for projects such as scheduling meetings, managing schedules, and preparing progress reports.
- Scheduling routine meetings and recording decisions (e.g. next steps, assigned tasks etc
- Breaking complex projects into simpler tasks and setting goals and timeframes.
- Creating and updating workflows.
- Measuring and reporting on the project performance.
- Acting as the contact point for all project participants.
- Monitoring progress of the project and also addressing potential issues.
- Coordinating quality controls for ensuring the deliverables meet client demands.
- Retrieving necessary information such as related case studies and client/user requirements.
- Tracking expenses and predicting future costs.
- Preparing and providing documentation to key stakeholders and internal teams.
- Order office supplies as needed.
- Track project expenses.
- Make phone calls, Organize venues and assist with planning.
- Offer suggestions to improve efficiencies.
- Maintain compliance regulations.
- Assess employee performance.
- A degree in Business Management, Business Administration or a related field.
- Prior experience as a project administrator or a related administrative role.
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Strong multitasking skills with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Problem-solving skills with a keen eye for details.
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after this will be automatically rejected.
- Operations Officer Job at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
- Project Manager Job at INTERSOS Nigeria
- Current Job Vacancies at Home Technologies
- Project Associate Job at Hempawa Consult
- Strategy & Operations Analyst Job at One Acre Fund
- Project Officer Job at Polaris Digitech Limited
- Project Manager Job at Cooperazione Internazionale
- Employment Opportunities at Plan International
- Project Manager Job at Ralds and Agate Limited
- Project Assistant Job at Syngenta Nigeria