A reputable company in the Oil and Gas/Telecommunications servicing industry is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Project Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Male or female
- Possession of Higher National Diploma (HND) or B.Eng in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 5 years work experience as a field engineer in the telecom industry and must be 30 years old.
Note: CV should be in MS Word format. Successful candidates must reside around Amuwo Odofin, Ojo, Surulere and Ajeromi LGAs of Lagos State.
- Regional Agency Coordinator (SIPML) Job at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Project Administrator Job at INTERSOS Nigeria
- Country Finance Coordinator Job at INTERSOS Nigeria
- Information Technology Manager Job at Human Capital Partners (HCP)
- Program Coordinator, WASH (m/f/d) Job at Malteser International
- Project Control Leader (M/F) Job at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Project Accountant Job at The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- ET Consultant Job at The World Bank Group
- Area Coordinator Job at United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
- Project Officer Job at The Nasarawa State Community and Social Development Agency (NCSDA)