Protocol Assistant job at AS Operations West Africa Limited
AS Operations West Africa Limited (ASO), is a Nigeria-registered subsidiary of Adam Smith International (ASI). ASO provides operational support to three DFID-funded projects in Nigeria, i.e. NIAF, GEMS and ENABLE. Operational services include IT and Communications; Residential and Hotel Accommodations; Administrative Support; Domestic Ground and Air Transportation; International Travel and Protocol; and, Security Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Protocol Assistant
Job Location: Abuja
- This contract position is based in Abuja. Hours of Work are Monday - Friday 08hr30 to 17hrs30. Some overtime work is required.
- Overseeing the visa program
- Proactive monitoring of the fleet for road worthiness and ensuring vehicles remain well-maintained
- Ensuring adherence to Journey Management SOPs
- Monitoring of fuel consumption and timely retirement of purchases
- Monitoring and timely renewal of Cotrac vehicle tracking licenses and insurance documentation
- Proactively monitoring road conditions on regularly traveled routes and reporting changes to Security
- Liaising with key vendors to ensure services are delivering in a quick and efficient manner and delays are brought to the attention of the Assistant General Manager
- Acting as the first point of contact for all logistics correspondence with the client
- Negotiating acceptable rates with local hotels and approved taxi companies
- Day to day management of the ASO vehicle fleet in Abuja to ensure prompt service
- Maintaining accurate records for each vehicle in ASO’s
Educational and Experience
- This position requires a first degree in a related subject
- This position requires 5-7 years of similar and progressive experience with a demonstrated advanced understanding of the Nigeria Immigration Service and the issuance of visas
Application Closing Date
16hr00; 8th December 2018.
How to Apply
All qualified candidates should send their Application package to: email@example.com
Your application package must include:
- A cover letter explaining why you are a suitable candidate for this position;
- A recent CV clearing showing past positions that meet the experience requirement of the position; and
- A list of three work references and their contact details.
Note: ASO would like to thank all interested applicants however only those who meet the education and experience criteria and who submit a completed application package will be contacted.
- Olohi Integrated Farms Limited Recruitment for Director of Operations
- Operations Officer Job at Compovine Technologies Limited
- Group Accounts Manager Job at Culminate Consulting
- Habike Queens World Limited Recruitment for Operations Manager
- MasterMindsHRSG Recruitment for Project Director
- Construction Project Manager Job at SA&B Mega Resources
- Project Manager Job at COOPI
- TITILAYO ODUS&COMPANY LTD Recruitment for Project Management Officer
- Brand Manager Job at Fadac Resources and Services
- Project Management Officer Job at Easterly Global Limited