Publishing Assistant Job at WorkBerry
WorkBerry - Our client, a Publisher of an Online Newspaper, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Publishing Assistant
- Our client is seeking to recruit a Publishing Assistant who will carry out editorial and publishing tasks, and perform tasks in support of the editor and publisher.
- Supporting senior editorial staff in administration, planning, and producing of different publications.
- Writing articles, news, reports, speeches, and social media content.
- Preparing documents for publication.
- Publishing content on social media.
- Preparing materials for publication
- Liaising with graphic artists, designers, and production staff.
- Liaising with stakeholders across industries and communities.
- Attending press conferences and media events
- Handing communication with external organisations.
- Administrative duties.
- Content creation.
- Researching and verifying information.
- Create and commission videos, etc.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Very good writing skills.
- At least 2 years experience in publishing.
- A great eye for detail and the ability to spot mistakes, and correct errors.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to apply verbal, non-verbal, and written communication methods.
- Strong editorial skills.
How to Apply
All qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Publishing Assistant" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- News Reporter Job at Hanoky Media
- News Analyst / Senior Reporter / Editor Recruitment
- SEO Specialist Job at KOKO TV Nigeria
- Media Manager Job at Procter and Gamble
- Freelance Photographer Job at TransPerfect
- Communication Officer
- Communication and Knowledge Management Specialist
- Radio / TV Producer / Content Developer Job at Lorache Group
- Media Intern Recruitment at Seda Media
- Digital Media Manager and WordPress Designer Job