PwC Graduate Trainee Programme 2019
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) - Our client is widely recognised as the most experienced and strongest Specialist Life Assurance organization in Nigeria. The company serves thousands of customers with personalised insurance products tailored for each stage of their lives.
Driven by innovation, excellent customer service delivery and prompt claims settlement, our client operates a network of 18 branch offices and offers a creative suite of Protection (Term Assurance and Group Life), Savings and Investment Products.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme
Reference Number: 130-PEO01094
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
Career Opportunity of a Lifetime...
- Are you innovative, young, vibrant and willing to kick off your career in the insurance industry? Here is your opportunity to join a forward-looking company that is determined to invest in your potential and the success of your career.
- 4 A's/B's in one sitting or its equivalent from Secondary School graduation exams
- Verifiable track record of leadership experience e.g School Prefect, A leader in any Student Organisation or Community Service
- Possession of a Master's degree would be an added advantage
- Candidates not more than 25 years old by December 2019 or 27 years old for graduates of specialized courses e.g. Engineers, Lawyers, Doctors
- Minimum of Second class lower division/upper credit from a reputable University/Polytechnic
- Must have completed NYSC by August 2019
What's In It For You
Investment in your potential, and lifetime success through:
- Digitally enabled, innovative and dynamic work environment
- Structured and holistic training
- Competitive benefits
- Clear career progression and an opportunity to grow through the ranks
19th July, 2019.
- Accountant Job at LIFE Theological Seminary
- Audit / Quality Control Officer Recruitment at InfraVision
- Audit and Internal Control Executive Job at Management FIRST
- Accountant Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Internal Control Manager Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Account Executive Job at Whitfield Ventures Limited
- Chief Financial Officer (Expatriate) Job at Whitfield Ventures Limited
- Account Assistant Job at pinnah food limited
- SEO & Marketing Intern (NYSC) Recruitment at Formplus
- Accountant Job at Eko Maintenance Limited