An Indigenous Oil and Gas Company located in Port Harcourt is recruiting to fill the position of a QA/QC Officer
Job Title: QA/QC Officer
Job Reference Code: QAQC/PH/05/19
Location: Port Harcourt
Job Type: Permanent
Responsibilities/Summary of Functions:
- Assist the implementation of the QA/QC management system at site.
- Assist quality inspections with all the site sub-contractors and vendors; and all non-destructive testing on site.
- Coordinate all receipt inspections.
- Distribute relevant QA/QC documentation to site subcontractors.
- Assist in verification to make sure quality related site activities are in accordance with applicable codes and standards.
- Participate in internal and external site audits.
- Review site purchase orders to ensure that the applicable requirements are met.
- Assist with onsite and offsite vendor inspections.
- Review vendor’s QA/QC systems in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Assist in the review of the Client’s specification.
- Monitor the implementation of the approved site QC Plan.
- Assist with the approval of the sites QC technical submittals to the Client
- Review of supplier quality plans against contract requirements.
- Review procurement documents to ensure that quality requirement have been correctly translated into purchase requisitions and design documents
- Assist in the review of vendor’s inspection procedures and personnel qualifications.
- Review vendor’s material certificates.
- Take part in vendor audits and surveillances.
- Participate in the QA/QC site weekly meetings with the projects subcontractor’s QC personnel.
- Ensure all quality control documentation is compiled and completed for hand over.
- Issue of non-conformance reports.
- Track all non-conformance reports.
- Control all non-conformance reports and undertake remedial action.
- Coordinate with the owner’s representative on all quality issues relating to material procurement.
- Monitor progress of all purchase requisitions.
- Elaborate inspection and test programs.
- Experience: 3 years’ experience as a QA/QC Officer
- B.Sc./B.Eng./HND in Engineering
- Proven experience working in a Project management role in manufacturing, construction and/or oil and gas industries
- Verifiable experience in the use of MS Office packages
- QA/QC certifications and Trainings
- Sound knowledge in controlling of document and transmittal issuance
- Ability to review test results in conformance to applicable codes and standards
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent training skills
- Able to provide detailed audit reports with relevant required preventive and corrective measures
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Good team working skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Good Microsoft Office skills
Method of Application
Interested Candidates should send their resume to
email@example.com. The job reference code should be the subject of the email.
The Application deadline is 27th May, 2019
- TOTAL Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Processing Geophysicst
- TOTAL Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Environment Projects, Systems & Compliance Officer
- ENGINEER TRAINEE
- PROJECT ENGINEER
- SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER
- Business Development Manager
- QHSE COORDINATOR
- Massive Recruitment in an Oil and Gas Company
- Rig Manager Job at Uniterm Nigeria Limited
- Contract Administrator