Qualified Nurse as Office Manager
MK Executive Care Services based in Lagos are looking for an experienced, ambitious, forward thinking Qualified Nurse as a manager for our Health Care business in Nigeria.
We will offer you the opportunity to study for level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management of Care (UK) as well as offer you full support and training to develop your career in Health Care management within the community.As an organisation, MK Executive Care Services is dedicated to providing the highest possible standard of health care including nurses and doctors’ visits within the community, an approach that has helped us become one of the fastest growing care providers in the UK. With a network of other branches and a Head Office location in Milton Keynes UK, we have the ethos of ‘big enough to support, small enough to care’.We believe that our staff are our single most valuable asset and we are passionate about internal staff development and career progression
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established organisation that offers significant career development.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Supporting the managing director in identifying and developing new revenue streams including specialist care in the community, live in healthcare opportunities as well as expanding the service to other locations outside Lagos.
- Develop key relationships with new and existing hospitals, private clients and other strategic suppliers.
- Support in carrying out assessment of new clients and designing of personalised care plan before the commencement of the care
- Develop a partnership approach with all clients and staff to ensure the highest standard of care is delivered at all times.
- Supporting the managing director with effective management of office staff, field doctors, nurses, supervisors and care staff.
- Supporting the managing director for all staff planning, evaluating workloads and identifying training needs.
- Support with the recruitment and training of staff
- Liaise and organise events and other marketing activities to increase the brand awareness with the digital marketing team
- To work closely with the managing director to produce monthly management report and plans to the board of directors.
- Supporting the managing director in development and maintenance of a robust quality control system, including the complaints process.
- Supporting the managing director in overseeing the recruitment and retention process and help develop recruitment and retention initiatives.
Achievement of agreed business initiatives.
The post holder will need to promote an enabling environment, ensuring high standards of professional practice, whilst achieving compliance with external regulatory standards. You will support in providing specific management support, advice and motivation to staff teams to ensure that the people who use our services are supported to be as independent as possible and achieve their goals.
The successful applicant must be/have:
- Qualified and experienced nurse or doctor
- Previous management experience will be added advantage
- Highly motivated, very ambitious and passionate about health care.
- Have a good understanding of managing and negotiating business operations in Nigeria.
- Able to manage and direct people in a fast moving environment.
- Some experience of involvement in the business development and marketing of a care business or related businesses would be advantageous.
- Salary of N170K- 250K depending on experience
- Company Mobile Phone
- Ongoing Recruitment at Prestigious Consulting Group
- Greensprings School Recruitment for a School Nurse
- Pharmacist Job at Healthrak
- Public Health Analyst NYSC Recruitment at eHealth4everyone
- Medical Officer Job at Deda hospital
- Auxiliary Nurse Job at Eden Solution and Resources Ltd.
- Medical Sales Representative Job at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at a reputable hospital
- Alliance for International Medical Action Job Recruitment
- Medical Officer Job at Joje Hospital