Quality Analyst Job at Poise and Etiquette
Poise and Etiquette, an HR firm that provides solutions to all recruitment needs is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Quality Analyst
Job Location: Lagos
- Ensure that user expectations are met during the testing process.
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Investigate customer complaints and product issues.
- Develop and execute test plans to ensure that all objectives are met.
- Implement and monitor test scripts to assess functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of the service or product.
- Identify and remedy defects within the production process.
- Recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved.
- Compile and analyze statistical data
- Ensure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field.
- 4-6 years work experience.
- Experience in quality inspection, auditing, and testing.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of QA databases and applications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
- Quality Control Manager Job at KWAD Security Services Limited
- QC Officer Job at Coleman Technical Industries Limited
- Quality Assurance Analyst Job at LONGBRIDGE
- Quality Control Manager Job at Conglomerate Associate Nigeria Limited
- Data Processing Teacher Recruitment at A reputable school
- Business Analyst Job at Lorache Group
- Junior QA / QC Officer Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Data Analyst Job at Health Strategy and Delivery Foundation
- Business Analyst Job at a reputable company
- Quality Assurance Manager Job at JE Technical services