Quality Assurance Analyst Job at DRO Health
DRO Health is an exciting new start up Telehealth Company with an innovative approach to healthcare in Nigeria. Our mission is to make quality healthcare accessible to every African with a smart device.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Quality Assurance Analyst
Job Location: Remote
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to join our growing team of engineers and contribute towards scaling the platform. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring application stability and quality assurance at all stages of software development and deployment
- You will conduct automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose and any bugs or issues are removed within a product before it gets deployed to everyday users.
- You will also be directly working with the tech and product teams to ensure platform efficiency, performance, stability.
- Mobile testing (Android & iOS)
- Web testing (Django & React)
- Generate reports of test results and errors detected.
- Define priorities and plan tests of system requirements.
- Document the functionalities of the systems.
- Helping set up and improve automation and team velocity
- Participate in all QA, team and sprint meetings
- Proactively collaborate with product and engineering to help plan new feature development
- Work as a core member of a functional product squad, attending daily standups and working closely with that team
- Looking for ways to prevent bugs from occurring in the first place
- Analyze end-user requirements to define and document test plans.
- Execute test cases, debug, detect errors and/or possible improvements, document them, and follow up to be resolved.
- Represent the end-user to the developers to ensure that the requirements are met.
- Detect and propose improvements in both the quality control process and the software development cycle.
- Knowledge of Python and Django
- 2+ years of experience in testing Web Products and Mobile Products.
- Solid knowledge of testing tools.
- Development of test plans: creation of test cases and debugging.
- Additional knowledge in Web technologies and Mobile Technologies.
- Knowledge of Unix and Linux environments is a plus
- Software engineering experience is a plus
- Familiarity with using JIRA,Trello, Clickup or any project management tool
- Clear all round communication
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of QA process for software development, debugging and release
- 50% off all services for family and friends
- Growth in Value Alliance Recruitment for a Senior Software Engineer I
- Ongoing Recruitment at Microsoft Corporation
- Latest Vacancies at TechAdvance
- MERN Stack Developer Job at Zojatech Limited
- Quality Control Officer Job at J-Six Group
- Web Developer Job at Vincintore Limited
- UI / UX Designer Job at Yudimy
- Dream Labs (Nig) Limited Recruitment for a UI / UX Developer
- Senior DevOps Engineer Job at Triversa Solutions Limited
- Front End Developer (Mobile and Web) Recruitment at Yudimy