Quality Manager Job at Focus Group
Focus Group is a leading independent UK supplier of bespoke business solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Quality Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
- The Quality Manager is responsible for overall coordination, implementation, operation, maintenance and improvement of the organization’s Quality Management System (QMS), with a view to driving strategy, driving quality, driving business performance, risk assessment and process performance.
- Ensure that the organization’s Quality Management System conforms to customer, internal, ISO 9001, and regulatory/legal requirements.
- Ensure evaluation of, and reporting on, vendor quality systems.
- Manage the monitoring, measurement, and review of internal processes, especially those that affect the quality of the organization’s products.
- Ensure that periodic internal audit of the Quality Management System is conducted.
- Ensure proactive treatment of actions raised during internal audit.
- Work with customers, employees, contractors, and outsourcing firms to develop product requirements.
- Report to top management on the performance of the QMS (e.g., results of quality audits, corrective actions), including the need for improvement.
- Conduct and coordinate periodic management review meetings.
- Initiating and driving continual improvement initiatives to the Quality Management System.
- Responsible for accuracy and timely inspection/calibration of monitoring and measuring devices.
- Proactively track and inform the organization on changing standards, regulations/laws, issues, and news that may impact the quality management system.
- B.Sc/B.Eng in any IT or Engineering field.
- 5-7 years of experience, 3 of which must have been in a similar role.
- Current CQA (Certified Quality Auditor), ISO 9001 (2015) Internal Auditor Certification or similar certification is an added advantage.
- The Quality Manager must have the following skills:
- Ability to work with little/no supervision and achieve set objectives.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels are essential.
- Strong Organizational, Analytical, Problem solving, and Management skills.
- Experience with MS-Office Suite is needed.
- Project management/consulting experience is an added advantage.Application Closing Date
- Managing Director/CEO Job at Protege Management
- Talent Management & Careers Manager Job at RISE Networks
- Actuarial Analyst Job at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- IT Product Analyst Job at The Concept Group
- Data Analyst Job at A leading Hospital
- E-Commerce Specialist Job at Unified Payment Services Limited
- Factory Manager Job at A leading Manufacturing company
- Marketing Executive Job at Xepha Global Investment
- General Manager, Technical Job at The Caracal Oil & Gas
- Country Director Job at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation Nigeria