Quality & Safety Auditor
Bristow Group is the leading provider of industrial aviation services offering helicopter transportation, search and rescue (SAR) and aircraft support services to government and civil organizations worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Quality & Safety Auditor
Ref Id: R-0001074
JOb Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full time
- Assisting the Quality and Safety Manager in the day-to-day management and promotion of the Safety Management System and ensuring that policies and procedures are fully promulgated.
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team to address Quality and Safety issues in an integrated manner.
- The conduct and management of assigned internal or external audits to agreed timescales; including identifying and recording of any concerns or findings with evidence of such non-conformance and initiating or recommending solutions.
- The liaison and verification with supervisory personnel within their designated areas of responsibility for the effective and timely implementation of appropriate corrective / preventative or improvement actions.
- Ensuring the Quality and Safety Manager is appropriately briefed on all aspects of Quality and Safety performance.
- Conducting independent investigations as directed and monitoring to ensure actions and improvements are progressed and effectively closed out.
- Providing specialist advice, Identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Monitoring best industry practice and regulatory changes for possible improvements or changes.
- Maintaining records of safety performance and corrective actions. Other duties as assigned by the Quality and Safety Manager.
Experience & Knowledge
- Experience with National CAA preferably in airworthiness matters in Commercial Air Transport.
- Maintenance experience in Nigeria preferred, AMEL holder with type endorsement is an advantage.
- Working knowledge of the Nigerian Civil Aviation Regulations, FAA and EASA Regulations.
- Prior Maintenance and Operation Auditing experience preferred.
- Good knowledge in Safety Risk Management and SMS Management preferred.
- Knowledge of UAV/RPAS and its operating Rules and Regulations.
- Due to the volumes of applications we are unable to respond individually to all applications.
- Candidates who have been successfully shortlisted for interview will be contacted directly before the 31st October, 2018.
- We would like to thank all applicants for the time and effort taken in applying.
- Data Analyst Job at The Armoured Shield Medical Centre
- Site Safety Officer Job at BSS Consulting
- Data Entry Officer Job at The Underground Railroad (UGRR)
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control Officer
- Nationwide Sales & Marketing Executives Openings
- Quality Control Personnel Job at Viju Industries Nigeria Limited
- Quality Control Officer (Trainee) Recruitment at Adady Global Industries Limited
- HSE Manager Job at African Foundries Limited (AFL)
- QC Inspector Officer Recruitment at Coleman Technical Industries Limited
- Quality Control & Compliance Manager Job at GIG Logistics