Quantity Surveyor Job at CGC Nigeria Limited
CGC Nigeria Limited a Chinese company with it's headquarter in Abuja is a subsidiary of CGCOC GROUP CO., LTD. in mainland China. CGC Nigeria Limited is a reputable Chinese Company at the forefront of construction of Roads and Bridges, Agriculture, Mining, Water Supply, Irrigation, Drilling, Real Estate, Manufacturing and Trade in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Quantity Surveyor
Job Location: Ebonyi
- We are seeking to engage the services of a Quantity Surveyor.
- The ideal and qualified candidate will be responsible for managing the costs on all construction projects by therefore ensuring that all the company’s construction projects are completed within the stipulated budget.
- Price / forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the projects;
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation;
- Assist in the measurement and valuation of work done on site;
- Frequently liaise with the client and other construction professional, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers;
- Support in the review of architectural plans and prepare quantity needs;
- Prepare contracts and documents;
- Analyse costs for maintenance and additional building needs;
- Keep track of constructions materials and inventory;
- Identify potential financial or construction risks;
- Document all progress, materials, and report on project;
- Analyse completed projects to determine ROI and compare costs.
- Must be able to analyse financial records and apply data to improve results.
- Strong aptitude for numbers, spreadsheets, and financial reports.
- An in-depth understanding of construction, materials, pricing, and the Chinese working culture.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Active member of the Surveyors Council of Nigeria (SURCON).
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying, Construction Engineering or any related field
- 5 years and above of general construction estimating experience and quantity surveying experience.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Quality Assurance & Quality Control Officer Job at Horkey International Services Limited
- Quality Assurance Lead Job at ByteWorks Technology Solutions
- Quality Control Officer Job at Prixair Catering
- Analyst, NOC Optimization Job at IHS Towers
- Business Analyst Job at a reputable company
- Current Recruitment at MTN Nigeria - August 2019
- Production/Quality Assurance Officer Recruitment at Edojobs
- Business Analyst/Technical Writer Job at eTranzact Nigeria
- Data Quality Coordinator Recruitment at One Acre Fund
- Quality Assurance Manager Job at Kimberly Ryan Limited