React JS Developer Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: React JS Developer
Job Location: Lagos
- Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain
- You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Qualification and Experience
- Academic Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- Professional Qualification: Any relevant Professional Qualification
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the closing will be automatically rejected.
- Growth in Value Alliance Recruitment for a Senior Software Engineer I
- Ongoing Recruitment at Microsoft Corporation
- Latest Vacancies at TechAdvance
- MERN Stack Developer Job at Zojatech Limited
- Web Developer Job at Vincintore Limited
- UI / UX Designer Job at Yudimy
- Dream Labs (Nig) Limited Recruitment for a UI / UX Developer
- Senior DevOps Engineer Job at Triversa Solutions Limited
- Front End Developer (Mobile and Web) Recruitment at Yudimy
- Full Stack Developer (React) Job at Utopia Media Group