Real-Estate Analyst Job at Coreum Real Estate Solutions
Coreum Real Estate Solutions is a Real Estate Company registered in compliance with the Company and Allied Matters Act with CAC Registration Number RC1503916. Our goal is to promote wealth equity and sustainability by making Real Estate affordable to everyone regardless of income level, age or location.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Real-Estate Analyst
Job Location: Lagos
- You are expected to provide financial analysis in support of the financing, acquisition, marketing and leasing of properties.
- Research trends and statistics in the real estate market and make recommendations for investment opportunities based on comprehensive data analysis.
- Provide informed real-estate investment advice based on the economic conditions, market trends and financial situation through data visualization.
- Due Diligence including liaison with advisors for scrutinizing proposals from developers.
- Assist in preparing insightful internal and external presentations.
- Building ad hoc DCF models (single asset or portfolio)
- Prepare sector evaluation, wider geographical and economic review which would impact deals
- Assisting in the production of investor relations documents.
- Collating data for and assisting in the preparation of board reports.
- Produce regular market performance assessment (MPA) reports and maintains real estate market rating models for the assigned properties on the market.
- Monitor and analyze specified commercial and residential real estate market conditions, using the area’s internal and external real estate, financial and economic data, as well as research.
- Responsible for managing real estate holdings, continuously monitor the markets to be prepared in dealing with any changes that might occur in the area and in capitalizing any positive shifts.
- Build and maintain working relationships to acquire market insights from internal and external sources, such as lenders, appraisers, brokers and research professionals.
- Contribute to the development of specialized research on the real estate market pertaining to geographic markets of interest and property types in order to enhance the realizable value of real estate market resources.
- Analytics of customers and users preferences, and come up with data to drive solutions on how to serve customers better, achieve PMF, increase the number of customers and scale faster.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with data analytics software, Excel, SQL, Power BI, Python, R.
- Ability to work effectively as a team player or independently, in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing projects to ensure timely deliverables.
- Excellent organizational skills, strong analytical skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Keen interest in real estate, specifically proptech and real-estate investment through crowdfunding.
- Vast and intense knowledge of local real estate trends, market conditions and consumer behaviour.
- Superb customer service and customer relationship management.
- Surveyor Job in a Real Estate management company
- Non-Academic Staff Recruitment in Leading Private University
- Latest Job Vacancies at 54gene Nigeria
- IT Analyst Job at ENYO Retail & Supply Limited
- Female Web Developer
- Investment Portfolio Manager Job at Frankedge Properties
- Latest Job Openings at Zilt Investment Limited
- Latest Job Openings at Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- Graduate Job Vacancies at Zilt Investment Limited
- Real Estate Agent / Marketer Recruitment at Blue Print Limited