Recare Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme 2017
Recare Limited established in 1997, is a fast growing leader in African hair, skin and personal style research and innovation. The Company manufactures and markets world- class, high quality products that deliver on the beauty and personal care needs of Africans living in Africa.
Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee Programme
Job Location: Nigeria
We are looking for enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individuals to join us in growing the company. At Recare we strongly believe in the development and training our people into future leaders.
Our Graduate Trainee Program (GT) is a 2 year programme designed to develop recent graduates into future management and leadership roles in our company. The training program is focused on the following key areas:
Marketing and Promotion
Sales and Distribution
Operations and R&D
B.Sc / HND (2.1 / Upper Credit) in any discipline
Not more than 1 year post NYSC experience.
Male/Female and maximum age of 25 as of 31 December 2017
22nd August, 2017.
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com using "Graduate Trainee Program" as the subject of the email.
Note: Successful applicants will be shortlisted and contacted via email and/or by SMS to the telephone number provided in their CV's
- Front Desk Officer Job at Bleuapple Consulting
- Secretary Job at First Rhasonel Limited
- Office Clerk Job at Rehoboth Palace Nigeria Company
- Front Desk Manager (Female) at Buylesser Online Shopping Mall
- Secretary Job at Tabsandicons Consulting Limited
- Secretary Job at a Leading Nigerian Bank
- Office Assistant Job at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Front Desk/Receptionist Job at a leading indigenous Company in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Admin Manager Job at a leading indigenous Company in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Office Assistant Job at Inter-Arc Consultants Limited