Great Maris Academy is an educational institution that operates nursery and primary school.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Receptionist
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
What does a Receptionist do?
- As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
- To be successful as a Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position. This role may require working in shifts, so flexibility is a plus.
- Ultimately, a Receptionist’s duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively, and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- Minimum of OND/HND qualification in relevant field
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: email@example.com
Note: Candidate must reside in Lagos State
- Front Desk Executive/Receptionist Recruitment at Lekki Miami Beach Resort Limited
- Secretary Job at OTEN'S FARMS LTD
- Administrative Executive Job at Tempkers
- Admin Manager Job at a reputable company
- Accounts Payable Support Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Secretary Job at Ezyride Luxury Taxi
- Active Distributor Operations Manager at PZ Cussons Nigeria
- Front Desk Officer Job at Naszberech Limited
- Office Assistant Job at Workforce Group
- Business Development / Admin Officer Recruitment for Eninat Global Resources Limited (EGRL)