Receptionist (REACH) Job at EHA Clinics
EHA Clinics is a world-class comprehensive health care service provider located in Nigeria. We aim to bridge the gap between patients and healthcare services in any setting: the clinic, the home, or through innovative online and mobile solutions. All of our clinics are equipped with the latest healthcare technologies, and the most dedicated team of healthcare professionals, providing a unique range of patient-centric services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Receptionist (REACH)
Job Location: Kuje, Abuja
Reports to: Project Manager
- Reaching Everyone With Accessible Community Health (REACH) program is the community health program of EHA Clinics. Since launching in 2019, the program has served more than 7,000 families in Kano State, Nigeria who hitherto had limited to no access to quality healthcare services.
- Health is a fundamental human right and regardless of economic status or geographical location, everyone should have access to it.
Purpose of this position
- The Receptionist reports to the will undertake all operational and clerical duties of the REACH program in line with his/her outlined Job description
- S/he will be the “face” of the organization to all visitors and will be responsible for creating the first impression visitors would have about the Organization.
The Receptionist will support the REACH program predominantly to:
- Receives and welcomes clients at the clinic with a positive and helpful attitude
- Notifying the Front Desk of client’s arrival, along with all necessary information
- Assisting in maintaining workplace security by keeping records of people coming in and out of the premises
- Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication
- Responsible for providing information about the services and products of the Clinics when visitors make an inquiry.
- Ensures compliance with all the safety procedures and keeps the management informed about any kind of unsafe situation.
- Responsible for conferring and coordinating with other departments.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishing organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Receives, sorts and distributes mail
- The task list is neither exhaustive nor restrictive and it is evolving.
- Adheres to REACH Program Code of Conduct as well as ethical standards of the field.
- Other duties as assigned from time to time
- Provide emotional support and measures to alleviate fear and anxiety.
- Participate in voluntary community health activities to promote, maintain and restore health and prevent diseases.
- Adheres to Policies and Procedures.
- The REACH Program requires all staff to keep their knowledge and skills up to date:
- S/he is expected to continue to learn throughout their career at REACH Program through continuing professional development (CPD).
- The professional body relating to specialist areas will have information on the type of CPD to be carried out and how much should be completed each year.
Key Areas of Note
- Ensure continuing education, training and development is undertaken to meet clinical governance guidelines for Continuing Professional Development and a Personal Development Plan.
- Keep up to date with relevant medical research, technology, and evidence-based medical practice by attending continuing education courses and professional meetings, reading journals, etc.
- Perform a variety of research and analysis tasks associated with the improvement of clinical care, medical diagnosis, and treatment where appropriate.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to successfully perform this job:
- Minimum of one (1) year experience handling roles as a Personal Assistant, Front Desk Executive, and Customer Service in any reputable company.
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher National Diploma in Business Administration, Office Management & Technology, Public Administration, Secretarial Studies, or any management-related field.
- Compulsory completion of NYSC or exception certificate.
- Customer Service Agent (Sign Language Interpreter) Job at Septagus Consulting Nigeria Limited
- Male Guest Service Agent (Receptionist) Job at Great Ville Hotels
- Call Agent Job at Rubystar Global Limited
- Frontliner Job at Bukka Hut Restaurant
- Male Customer Attendant Job at Domino Stores Limited
- Female Admin Executive Job at Wellness Healthcare Limited
- Managing Director Job at Robert Walters
- Head of Customer Experience Job at the People Practice
- Job Openings at Ginger Travelz
- Cashier Job at Mattoris Supermarket