Relationship Manager Job at Wema Bank Plc
Wema Bank Plc - Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Relationship Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates should have a proven track record of successfully developing and leading business relationships. This position is responsible for operational excellence, staff, and business development, client relations, and technical delivery.
Required Education / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or related disciplines
- MBA or MSc. in related relevant disciplines and Professional Qualifications is an added advantage
- 5-8 years of experience in banking operations and marketing
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Restaurant Server / Waitress Job at TalentPool
- Station Cashier Job at Rainoil Limited
- Customer Success Representative Job at Moniepoint
- Customer Service & Sales Associate Job at Herbal Goodness
- Cashier Job at Tusen Consulting Limited
- Customer Experience Agent Job at Maersk Line
- Customer Experience Specialist Job at Reposebay Human Resource Limited
- Customer Service Representative Manager Job at Uncle Stan's Foods
- Administrative & Account Officer - PORT HARCOURT ONLY
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - LAGOS ONLY