Research Intern Recruitment at Life Bank
LifeBank is a healthcare technology and logistics company that’s in the business of saving lives. We believe that no African should die from a shortage of essential medical products at the hospital level, and we are on a mission to solve this. LifeBank is currently working on the blood shortage problem in Nigeria by connecting hospitals to blood banks, and blood banks to donors. We do this by hosting blood drives and by delivering blood in less than 55 minutes, in a WHO and EU recommended cold-chain, to hospitals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Research Intern
Job Location: Nigeria
Report to: Supervisor
- Perform research at a supervisor's request.
- Carry out intensive research as background study for new projects.
- Work with our projects team to support top executives within the firm to achieve business or organizational target.
The ideal candidate must have the following minimum qualifications:
- Strong undergraduate background in Biological Sciences (Medical background will be an edge).
- 1-year experience working in a research related role.
- Proficient in using Google Drive packages (Google Doc, Sheet and Slides).
Personal Skills & Attributes:
- Dedicated team player
- Excellent research skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Willingness to learn.
- Must be decisive, action-centred and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must pay attention to details
- Ability to multitask
- Research Analyst Job at Asset and Equity Group
- DIGITAL MARKETER/SALES EXECUTIVE
- Quantity Surveyor Job at Enroyale Global Services Limited
- Research Assistant Job at IHVN
- Latest Job Vacancies in a Foremost Indigenous Forensic Services Company
- Enumerator - Field Survey at Qualiquant Services Limited
- Nationwide Sales & Marketing Executives Openings
- Quantity Surveyor (Intern) Recruitment at A reputable conglomerate
- Research and Development Officer (Home and Personal Care)
- UX Researcher Job at Applause