Retail Outlets Infrastructure Development Officer Job at Simba Group
Simba Group is the distributor of the TVS brand of Two- Wheeler and Three-Wheeler in the Nigerian Market, our Products lines includes: Passengers Three-Wheeler, Commercial Three-Wheeler, Two Wheeler, Spare Parts, and to meet our ambitious growth plans.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Retail Outlets Infrastructure Development Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Role & Responsibility
- Identify the site for Infrastructure development, develop the complete company outlet.
- Infra Development for Banks/Retails or large brand would be preferred.
- Should create branch and retail outlets during work experience.
- Oversee day to day operations on the redevelopment/construction site.
- Supervise and evaluate staff; complete employee reviews; keep accurate records of employee attendance and timesheets; provide positive direction to motivate quality performance; discipline personnel when necessary and appropriate.
- Set project goals and oversee projects to completion, schedule and track progress.
- Ensure compliance with company or government regulations, ensure compliance with contracted service level agreements (SLAs); maintain up-to-date LGA, municipal, and state approvals.
- Meets operational standards by contributing construction information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying construction management system improvements.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Supervising workers, subcontractors and work activities.
- Assessing and managing safety hazards.
- Helping co-ordinate deliveries of materials, plant and equipment.
- Completing records for site reports.
- Create SOP for retail management.
Skill & Knowledge
- 5-8 years job-related experience, Infra Development for Banks/Retails or large brand including knowledge of dealer networks, experience in Automobile dealer networks a plus.
- Ability to effectively conduct presentations / public speaking.
- Exceptional Project Management skills, including strong problem-solving and decision-making experience.
- Strategically-minded, well organized and disciplined with ability to multi-task, and is able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate others.
- Change management skills – enjoy new challenges, pro-active behavior, self-motivated and ownership of tasks.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and handle a high volume workload in a fast-paced environment and with strong attention to detail.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.orgUsing the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Construction Project Manager Job at Alexander Nelson
- Travel Coordinator Job at Andela
- Clinical Project Manager
- Project Director Job at YoHome Africa
- Programs/Project Coordinator Job at RISE Networks
- Operations Manager Job at Pivotage Consulting
- Project Support Officer Job at The British Government
- Project Manager Job at Cooperazione Internazionale
- Head, Group Real Estate Services Job at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- E-Commerce Specialist Job at Unified Payment Services Limited