Rig Manager Job at Uniterm Nigeria Limited
Uniterm Nigeria Limited was incorporated in 2004. It has grown rapidly with professional staff of about 200 delivering quality and cost effective services in the Oil & Gas sector of the Nigerian economy. Uniterm is a Nigerian Company owned by Nigerians. The workforce is made up of professionals drawn across the world.
Uniterm is under the management of highly technical personnel with combined experience level of 150 years. Uniterm is a member of International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) and the management staff are members of various professional bodies around the world. Uniterm has offices in Portharcourt and Lagos Nigeria, Houston in USA and Calgary in Canada. Uniterm has key Technical Partners in order to continue to use state-of-the-art technology to deliver services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Rig Manager
Job Location: Off Shore, Nigeria
Roles and Responsibilities
- Review, understanding and comply with the Project Quality Plan/System and participation in setting worksite safety objectives and key performance indicators.
- Liaise With Client’s Representative(s) and Company offshore representative and sub-contractors onboard the vessel.
- Ensure appropriate risk assessment are undertaken, TBRA’s, SJA’s, Toolbox talks and TOFS.
Requirements, Qualification and Experience
- Proven experience and results-oriented career and/or B Eng. or Degree equivalents in appropriate engineering subject, unlimited as per STCW Reg.AIII2 and Reg. A. 111/2 respectively;
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in any Science / Engineering Related field.
- Candidate must have the relevant mandatories (STCW, TBOSIET OPITO, HUET OPITO, GMDSS, OSP and All other relevant Documents for position applied for).
- Knowledge of offshore stability.
- Valid IWCF/Well cap certification, Supervisory level is an added advantage.
- At least 7-15 years of Experience in any the field being applied for.
- Member of a Professional Body is an added advantage
- Valid medical examination and vaccination certificates.
- Valid International Passport.
- Possess basic critical rig equipment training.
- Demonstrated ability of oral and written communications may be substituted in lieu of formal education.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in ONLY one attachment (MSWord document) and all other Supporting Documents/Certifications to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the
- TOTAL Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Processing Geophysicst
- TOTAL Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Environment Projects, Systems & Compliance Officer
- QAQC OFFICER
- ENGINEER TRAINEE
- PROJECT ENGINEER
- SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER
- Business Development Manager
- QHSE COORDINATOR
- Massive Recruitment in an Oil and Gas Company
- Contract Administrator