Risk Analyst Job at Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited
Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited is a leading Closed Pension Fund Administrator whose main objective is to manage the Total E&P Nigeria Staff Non-Contributory Pension Fund.
The organisation is currently looking to recruit top talents to join its team and has mandated Workforce Group, a leading HR consulting firm to fill the vacant role below:
Job Position: Risk Analyst
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The job holder will implement the Total CPFA’s Enterprise Risk Management Framework (Risk Assessment, Evaluation, Monitoring etc.). The candidate should have sound knowledge of Investment Risk Management in particular.
- Implement the Company’s ERM framework and promote a risk awareness culture within the CPFA.
- Examine the Fund’s investment portfolios and analyse risk involved in investment decisions.
- Project potential losses associated with the Fund’s portfolio and recommend actions to limit risks through diversification and other strategies.
- Track and report investment trends and potential impact on the Fund’s portfolio.
- Interpret and explain the nature of portfolio risk, including using attribution analysis to explain returns.
- Work with other CPFA teams to identify and calculate risk associated with transactions.
- Identify and report asset losses, risk exposures and requirements to support the business.
- Support risk projects undertaken by external risk consultants and advisers.
- Maintain the risk register
- University degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics or a related discipline (minimum 2nd class upper).
- A Master’s degree in any of the mentioned disciplines, Financial Risk Manager (FRM) certification and/or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Certification would be an added advantage.
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in the financial sector, including at least 3 years in a risk analysis/management role.
- Ability to apply industry knowledge and technical skills in the production of insightful interpretations and analysis of data.
- Strong quantitative and financial modelling skills, advanced MS Office Suite (in particular Excel); experience with managing an investment database; familiarity with investment and statistical theories, and problem solving.
- Ability to work independently, but also is a team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of the economy, markets and general investment management practices and pension industry regulation
- Ability to multitask and prone to take initiative
- Risk Advisor Job at Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc
- Head, IT Risk Job at Unified Payment Services Limited
- Audit & Compliance Manager Job at SaroAfrica International Limited
- Internal Control Officer Job at DynamicPlus Advisory
- Safety Officer Job at PTK Consulting Limited
- Advisor Job at AXA Mansard
- Marketing Executive/Risk Adviser Job at Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc. (MUTUAL),
- Risk Advisor (Marketer) Job at Lasaco Assurance PLC
- Fraud Risk Manager Job at Machineyard.com.ng
- Risk & Control Manager Job at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)