ROCAD Construction Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
ROCAD Construction Limited has executed series of qualitative projects across the Country through the use of qualified and well experienced labor force. Besides, our ability to enter into joint venture with other specialized engineering companies thereby gives us greater capacity to offer a complete package of wide range of electrical, construction and mechanical engineering service
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Lagos
- As a result of our expansion, opportunities have been created for graduates to join our organization through our Graduate Trainee Scheme. Successful candidates will work in our company newly located in Lagos, Nigeria and may occasionally travel outside the state and country for further field training.
- We have a sole purpose of developing, training, packaging, delivery innovative engineering materials and services that best satisfy our clients and customers’ needs, while operating a highly profitable, efficient, resourceful and ethical organization. We’re looking forambitious graduates, who want to be future business leaders or ground breaking engineers.
- Create innovative, high quality structural engineering designs on time and to budget and working alongside our architects and building services engineers
- Management of Material Resources
- Prepare a variety of reports, contract documents and project designs, assessment calculations and drawings
- To work on a variety of construction related and property inspection/maintenance projects and undertaking building and site surveys
- Develop your skills working on different building and infrastructure projects. Collaborating with a diverse range of people, and carry out building services system inspections and heating ventilation and air conditioning design
- Knowledge and adherence to satisfy rules and regulations.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good house keeping standards.
- No skills or experience is required as adequate training will be given to all qualified applicants.
- HND/BSc in any discipline.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Committed to delivering a timely and professional service to clients.
Method of Application
All qualified candidate should forward their Resume to: email@example.com
- Tender and Bids/Contract Manager
- Jiji Field Sales Agent
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
- Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
- Construction Manager
- Trainee Developer (Mobile App Development) at Bincom ICT Solution Limited
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment for Business Support Officer at ARM Life Plc
- GE Nigeria Graduate Early Career GIP Intern program 2018
- Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018