Sales Agents Vacancies at a Broadband Telecommunications company recruitment (Swift Networks Limited
Sales Agents Vacancies at a Broadband Telecommunications company recruitment (Swift Networks Limited)
Job Title: Sales Agent
Due to ongoing expansion into other regions of the country and the need to sustain the highest quality services to existing and potential customers, we seek applications from exceptional candidates to fill the following challenging positions.
Swift Networks Limited, an innovative leader in Nigeria’s fast growing broadband telecommunications space, providing reliable high speed broadband access and voice services to businesses, professionals and residential customers.
- Excellent communication (verbal& written), negotiation and selling skills
- A good team player
- Knowledge, Skills and Competencies Managing, Planning and organizational skills
- Ability to engage team and motivate for performance
- Ability to work under pressure within a team environment
- The candidates will be responsible for generating leads, developing referral networks and ensuring that all sales targets and standards are met/exceeded in the allocated territory.
- Strong work ethic, courteous demeanour and self motivation
- Good IT and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- A first degree in any field.
- Good IT knowledge will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should apply now. Only eligible candidates will be contacted. Please note that applications received after the stipulated period will not be processed.
Click here to apply
Application closes on or before May 17, 2012
- Unicaf University is offering up to 60% Scholarships for its online Bachelor's, Master's and PhD's!
- MBA in MANCOSA Online Business School, South Africa - What you must consider before Enrolling for MBA
- Nigerian Navy List of Successful Candidates for DSSC Recruitment Exercise 2018
- HR Associate
- Food Concepts Plc Management Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
- Head of Operations
- Business Development Manager
- Trade Marketing Manager, Central Africa
- Anti-Counterfeit Supplies Business Manager, West Africa
- Private Chef