Sales and Marketing Manager Job at Dovonixc Global
Dovonixc Global is a family owned business that was established to help fight the spread of airborne diseases with life-saving technologies in Africa. We believe that technology helps save lives and makes a positive difference in our collective fight against global pandemics.
We deem it mission critical to provide solutions for protecting individuals, your employees, and patrons from covid-19, ebola, tuberculosis, and other airborne pathogens.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales and Marketing Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Participate in marketing campaign development to drive sales pipeline.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Provide a leadership update on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services through our CRM platform
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends, continuously improve through feedback
- Weekly report to organizational leadership on (weekly / monthly / quarterly) sales results
- 5 years proven work experience in a Sales and Marketing Leadership
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office / MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Demonstrated CRM best practices with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Experience with marketing campaigns with sales conversion of >65%
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management, organizational, relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Experience working in technology start-up industry (preferred)
- BSc / BS degree in Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent.
- The following is a monthly compensation package:
- Monthly salary of N100,000 and incentives-based compensation of N140,000 per unit sold
- Discretionary Bonus: Following a probationary period of 2 months, you may be eligible for a discretionary bonus based on your performance after the first 6 months of employment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Customer Sales Executive Job at TeamAce
- Field Sales Agent Job at AtYourService Technologies
- Front Desk / Social Media Officer Job at Dezigntees.ng
- Growth Analyst / Reconciliation Officer Job at Apline Group
- Sales Executive Job at Montaigne Place
- Sales Representative Job at Aymie Staffing Solutions
- Marketer Job at Greenlife Oasis
- Sales and Marketing Executive Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Sales Consultant Job at EDGEECUTION
- Sales Executive Job at LV Baden Baden Real Estate Secured Property Limited